Kitchen Island Accessories
COOKING OUTDOORS WITH STYLE
Outdoor Kitchen Accessories
Whether you are a homeowner or a contractor looking to build an outdoor oasis, we have the right equipment, for your entertainment needs.
One of the first question, you might have is: "I'm not sure where to start, how do I start designing my outdoor kitchen?" We understand that deciding to build an outdoor kitchen can be a lot of work but we are here to try to make it informative and fun.
One of the first things to do, before you do anything else, Is spend some time thinking about what you really want and need in an outdoor kitchen. Think carefully about your current outdoor cooking setup and evaluate what you'd like to improve — and what works well with your lifestyle. Some questions you could ask yourself are?
- How often do I cook outside?
- What Kind of foods do I cook, and would I like to cook foods that I can't cook now?
- What are my grill options? Natural Gas, Propane, Charcoal or more than one.
- How much prep work will I do outside?
- What do I want to store in the outdoor kitchen? Dishes, tools, food, etc.
- Do I want a refrigerator?
- Do I want to be able to have running water for dishes or my hands?
- Do I want an area for eating and entertaining?
2nd Step: Plan the location.
Whatever location you choose for the kitchen, remember to plan shelter from the elements, and shade from the sun.
- Do I want it near the house,
- Do I want it near the pool,
- Do I want it near the patio,
- Do I want it near the deck, or
- Do I want it in the backyard area.
3rd step: Is the fun part of the design.
It is creating the outdoor kitchen you've always wanted.
Straight Line Kitchens
- It's essential to settle on a layout that will make the space as easy to work in as it is easy on the eyes.
- Outdoor kitchen configurations are generally similar to indoor kitchen layouts.
- Your site, the amount of space you have to work with, your cooking style, and your budget will determine which you choose.
- Similar to an indoor "kitchenette", this kitchen is generally installed against a wall. It’s ideal for smaller, more budget-friendly spaces.
- If you're planning a larger, freestanding kitchen with a grill, refrigerator, dishwasher, a sink and a bar area, this shape may be for you.
- This design mimics most indoor kitchens, becoming the ultimate backyard focal point.
- Probably the most common of all built-in outdoor kitchen designs, are an island layout
- Clusters the grill and all appliances in one central unit. It is cost-effective and great for creating an entertaining hub.
Built In Grills
4th Step: Picking from a pre-made grill island, or selecting individual outdoor kitchen appliances, we have the accessories to create the perfect outdoor kitchen space.
- In planning your backyard equipment, a built-in grill offers convenience and makes cooking a breeze.
- You might also want to consider adding outdoor refrigerators, built-in drawers and cabinets.
- Accessories such as side burners and warming ovens can be built into your grill islands.
- No matter what you choose, do not forget your inspiration for selecting your appliances and storage items from the items that we have to offer.
No matter what your specifications, a pre-fabricated island or a custom kitchen, you can be sure that the outcome will be what you are looking for. Here at Fire Pit Tables and More we have all the kitchen amenities, grill island or appliances for your specific needs.
To make your outdoor experience, even better, we also offer a variety of outdoor appliances for heating, and outdoor furniture for you and your guests. So extend your living and entertaining space with a complete outdoor living experience, that can include seating, dining tables, fire pits or fire pit tables and outdoor kitchen islands. Start shopping now, Fire Pit Tables and More is here to help you with any questions you may have.